- Tiếng Việt
Senate Bill (SB) 244 Analysis - Disadvantaged Unincorporated Communities in Fresno County
General Plan Amendment No. 559; Environmental Review No. 7768 proposes changes to the General Plan Policy Document to include:
- Amending Section E - Non-Agricultural Rural Development (pg. 2-32) of the Agriculture and Land Use Element to reference disadvantaged unincorporated legacy communities within the County; and
- Provide a new Appendix B-2 which includes an analysis of water, wastewater, stormwater drainage and structural fire protection needs or possible infrastructure deficiencies for the identified communities.
(NEW) Community meeting - March 10, 2020, 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. - Easton Community - will be held at the CPDES Hall, 172 W. Jefferson Avenue.
Community meetings held in January 2020.
- January 28, 2020 - Riverdale
- January 29, 2020 - Fowler
- January 30, 2020 - Tranquillity
- March 10, 2020 - Easton
The meeting presentations are available below.
Extension of Comment Deadline
Deadline for Public Comments: Friday, March 13, 2020
For more information or to submit comments, please contact: Chris Motta, Principal Planner by email at cmott@FresnoCountyCA.gov or by phone at (559) 600-4497.
The 2000 Fresno County General Plan
The Fresno County General Plan is a comprehensive, long-term framework for the protection of the county’s agricultural, natural, and cultural resources and for development in the county. Designed to meet State general plan requirements, it outlines policies, standards, and programs and sets out plan proposals to guide day-to-day decisions concerning Fresno County’s future.
Economic Development Strategy
Adopted Multi-Jurisdictional Fifth-Cycle Housing Element Update
General Plan Annual Progress Report
Current Planning and Environmental Analysis (559) 600-4497
Policy Planning (559) 600-4022
Our offices are located in Annex "A" and "B" of the Fresno County Plaza on the southwest corner of Tulare and "M" Streets.
Office hours (available by phone): Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.