Weekly Influenza Report
Fresno County Department of Public Health recommends everyone 6 months of age and older get a flu vaccine.
It's not too late to vaccinate!
The Fresno County Department of Public Health Immunization Program is providing influenza vaccine clinics at many different community sites throughout Fresno County.
See the schedules below
"Protect yourself. Protect your loved ones. Protect our community. Vaccinate."
Vaccination Clinic Schedule
|Monday - Friday Appointments Only|
|8:00 am - 11:30 am & 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
Location: 1221 Fulton Street Fresno, CA 93721
Telephone: (559) 600-3550
Fresno County Department of Public Health Immunization Program utilizes the California Immunization Registry known as CAIR. For more information on CAIR visit:
Influenza Vaccination Information
- When is the Flu Season?
- How Do I Protect Myself Against the Flu?
- What Are the Symptoms?
- Is It a Cold or the Flu?
- Type of Vaccines
- How Do You Care for Someone with the Flu?
- Caring for Children and Infants
- Caring for Seniors
Influenza Information for Professionals
- Health Care Information from the California Department of Public Health
- Health Order: Mandatory Flu Vaccination of all Health Care Workers
- Flu Information for Professionals from the CDC
- Weekly Influenza Update
- CDC Influenza (Flu)
- Cal/OSHA Aerosol Transmissible Diseases (ATD)
- State Hospital Influenza Vaccination Laws
- California Department of Public Health Influenza Surveillance Program
- CDC Flu Activity and Surveillance