Weekly Influenza Report
Fresno County Department of Public Health recommends everyone 6 months of age and older get a flu vaccine.
It's not too late to vaccinate!
"Protect yourself. Protect your loved ones. Protect our community. Vaccinate."
-Dr. Sara Goldgraben, Fresno County Health Officer
Vaccination Clinic Schedule
|Monday - Friday Appointments Only|
|8:00 am - 11:30 am & 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
Location: 1221 Fulton Street Fresno, CA 93721
Telephone: (559) 600-3550
Fresno County Department of Public Health Immunization Program utilizes the California Immunization Registry known as CAIR. For more information on CAIR visit:
Influenza Vaccination Information
- When is the Flu Season?
- How Do I Protect Myself Against the Flu?
- What Are the Symptoms?
- Is It a Cold or the Flu?
- Type of Vaccines
- How Do You Care for Someone with the Flu?
- Caring for Children and Infants
- Caring for Seniors
Influenza Information for Professionals
- Health Care Information from the California Department of Public Health
- Health Order: Mandatory Flu Vaccination of all Health Care Workers
- Flu Information for Professionals from the CDC
- Weekly Influenza Update
- CDC Influenza (Flu)
- Cal/OSHA Aerosol Transmissible Diseases (ATD)
- State Hospital Influenza Vaccination Laws
- California Department of Public Health Influenza Surveillance Program
- CDC Flu Activity and Surveillance