Contact Social Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Please correct the field(s) marked in red below:

The form below is for non-urgent, information requests only.

To make a report of abuse or neglect, please call one of the hotlines listed below:
Child Protection Hotline: Phone: (559) 600-8320 Fax: (559) 266-2463
Adult Protective Services Hotline: Phone: (559) 600-3383 or (800) 418-1426

For more info on Reporting Abuse, please click here to report abuse.

Please fill out all fields:
Please fill out all fields: