- Possession of firearms is prohibited.
- Harassment or killing of wildlife is prohibited.
- Exceeding posted speed limits is prohibited.
- Selling of food, drink or merchandise is prohibited unless you have a Vendor Permit.
- Possession of fireworks is prohibited.
- No parking except in designated areas.
- Pets must be on a leash (maximum 6 feet) at all times.
- No washing or repairing of vehicles except for minor emergency repairs.
- Trash is to be disposed of in the proper receptacles.
- Two vehicles, eight-person limit per campsite with two tents allowed.
- Campsite must be occupied the first night and cannot be unoccupied more than 24 hours during the stay.
- Pets are required to be on a leash no longer than 6 feet at all times.
- Quiet hours are 10 pm to 6 am - All radios and generators need to be off.
- Keep campsite clean. Take trash to the trash bin at the entrance of the campground.
- Keep all vehicles on paved areas.
Bounce Houses, Inflatables, and Permits
- To make a reservation for a picnic area please download and print this group picnic Reservation Application Packet.
- A Special Event Permit form must be submitted for either a bounce house or water slide.
- A Certificate of Liability from the owner of the amusement equipment must be submitted with the filled out Special Event Permit form a Sample of Certificate of Liability.
- A reservation is not required for a bounce house but a generator must be supplied by the party. Electricity is available only with a reservation. If electricity is needed for the bounce house, making a reservation is required.
- Parties with water slides must have a reservation.
- For special events at Courthouse Park, a Facility Use Permit must be filled out and returned.
Complete Rules and Regulations are posted on the bulletin boards throughout the parks.
County of Fresno
2220 Tulare Street, 6th Floor, Fresno, CA 93721
Tel: (559) 600-3004 FAX: (559) 600-4552