The primary transportation function of the County is to protect and improve the public investment of approximately 3,555 miles of roadway along with 544 bridges, providing for the safe and efficient movement of people and goods throughout the County. Maintenance of the roads and bridges includes grading, shoulder repair, patching/filling of cracks and potholes, snow removal, installation and repair of traffic signage as well as pavement striping. Culverts, pipes and drainage areas also require routine maintenance and storm repair. Additional major activities are administration, planning, design, construction inspection and testing, and maintenance and traffic operations.
(due to scheduled maintenance)
Access our new interactive map
- Fancher Creek Bridle Path Public Presentation Part 1
- Fancher Creek Bridle Path Public Presentation Part 2
- Comments Received for Fancher Creek Bridle Trail Public Information Meeting
- Adopted County Regional Bicycle and Recreational Trails Master Plan
- Report a Road Hazard
- Road Improvement Program 2017 - 2022
- Road System Report
Traffic Impact Studies & Transportation Planning: (559) 600-4533 or email email@example.com.