Public Facilities & Infrastructure Improvements
- Provides grants to neighborhood groups, public service districts and other organizations to construct or improve public neighborhood facilities such as senior centers, parks, playgrounds, community center, and recreation buildings in low and moderate income neighborhoods and communities in unincorporated Fresno County.
- Provides grants for public infrastructure improvements such as sewer, water, drainage, streets, curbs and sidewalks in low and moderate income neighborhoods and communities in unincorporated Fresno County.
- 2020-2021 CDBG Unincorporated Area Application
Partner Cities Grants
- Provides grants to partner cities of Fowler, Kerman, Kingsburg, Reedley, and Selma, to improve the quality of life in city low and moderate income neighborhoods.
Public Services Grants
- Provides grants to the Sheriff and to non-profit community-based social service agencies to provide eligible public services to low and moderate income residents of unincorporated Fresno County.
Housing Preservation Grant (HPG) 2017 Application
Action Plan & CAPER
For additional information, please contact the Community Development Division at:
Phone - (559) 600-4292 | Fax - (559) 600-4573
Community Development office is located on the 8th Floor of the Fresno County Plaza
2220 Tulare Street (South/West corner of Tulare and "M" streets) in Fresno, CA
Office hours 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (closed 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm)