Child Abuse and Domestic Violence
- ACT against Violence
A violence prevention program that focuses on parents of children ages 0-8
- Court Appointed Special Advocates
Recruits, trains and supports volunteers to help abused and neglected children in the child welfare and juvenile justice systems.
- Marjaree Mason Center
Fresno County's only battered women's shelter
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
Advocacy and social change to end domestic violence
- RCS - Resource Center for Survivors of Sexual Assault and Family Violence
Serves families living in Fresno County affected by violence.
- Family Law Facilitator's Office
Information on domestic violence restraining orders
Food and Nutrition Assistance
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Nutrition Program (California State WIC Site)
- Central California Legal Services (CCLS), Inc.
Legal advice and representation is available to eligible individuals.
- Spirit of Women of California, Inc.
A perinatal substance abuse program that help women and their children through recovery, maintain sobriety, and encourage independence.