- See a doctor & start prenatal care.
- Do not drink alcohol.
- Do not smoke.
- Do not use drugs.
- Take a vitamin with folic acid.
- Get vaccinated.
- Be active & eat healthy.
- Where will baby sleep?
- Should I breastfeed my baby?
My Birth Matters - Always talk to your doctor about your questions and concerns.
Prematurity can cause problems for babies all throughout their lives. Fortunately, there are a few things women can do to reduce the risk of preterm birth. #preventingpretermbirthCA
- Attend Postpartum checkup after baby is born between 6 to 8 weeks after delivery
- Know the signs of Postpartum Depression
- Birth Spacing if I want to have another baby
- Warning signs after birth
Babies First program offers home visitation and health education services for pregnant mothers at no cost. For more information, call (559) 600-3330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.