Extended Family Hispanic
Extended Family 2
Extended Family 1

Non-Resident Specialty Care Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Uninsured and Need Specialty Health Care? Contact an FQHC Today!

If you do not qualify for full-scope Medi-Cal, regardless of your immigration status, you may receive specialty health care at no cost! (Flyer)

Follow the steps below to get started:

  1. Visit a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). These health centers include: Clinica Sierra Vista, United Health Centers, and Valley Health Team.
  2. Ask to speak with someone to receive assistance on applying for
    services, including Medi-Cal. 
  3. Your primary care provider at the clinic may refer you to see a specialist

Clinic Locations:

This service is only for Fresno County Residents.