Effective immediately CCEMSA is closed to the public for the purpose of EMS Certification.
We will be temporarily suspending accreditation testing for MICN, Paramedic, and Dispatcher certification. Those receiving cards during this process will be required to come into our office and pass the accreditation test once normal operations have resumed. Applicants will be contacted at a later date to arrange for testing.
For applicants that are recertifying, we will use the picture that we have on file, new applicants will need to email a file containing their photo along with the rest of their information.
Payment can be made utilizing debit of credit cards by calling out office at (559) 600-3387. If we are unavailable by telephone, utilize the link or phone number below
|EMT Cert/Re-Cert Checklist||Dispatch Cert/Re-Cert Checklist||Paramedic Cert/Re-Cert Checklist||MICN Cert/Re-Cert Checklist|
- PHTLS Courses
- CE Provider Disclosure Form
- Continuing Education Calendar
- Collaborative Tape Review Schedule
- Continuing Education Roster
- 2019 Paramedic Preceptor Information
- Paramedic Preceptor Application
- Field Internship - Daily Performance Evaluation Form
- 2020 Paramedic Training Program
- Paramedic Training Program Application
- Internship Evaluation Forms
- Major Evaluation
- Paramedic Class Information
- New/ Out-of-County Paramedic Orientation
Check out the California EMS Authority Website for More Information
Interested in the Paramedic or MICN Class?
Email the EMS Agency and leave your name, address, telephone number, and the course you are interested in. We will send you class information when the next class is scheduled to begin. Direct any questions to Mato-Kuwapi Parker, EMS Coordinator.
Our Location: 1221 Fulton Mall, 5th Floor
PO Box 11867, Fresno CA 93775-1867
Phone: (559) 600-3387 Fax: (559) 600-7691