You May Need Immunizations
Some vaccines may be required for travel. Check to see if you are up to date on routine vaccinations before traveling to any destination.
**Please keep in mind, it may take up to 2 weeks for vaccines to take effect.**
Call a month in advance to schedule a travel consultation visit.
The Fresno County Immunization Program provides travel vaccinations for a FEE.
Please call (559) 600-3550 to ask for prices or to schedule an appointment for a Free travel consultation.
Vaccination Travel Clinic Schedule:
8:00 am - 11:30 am & 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Location: 1221 Fulton Street, Fresno, CA 93721 Telephone: (559) 600-3550
Payment may be made by cash, check, or credit card. We do not have the ability to bill insurance companies or Medi-Cal for travel vaccines.
It may require up to 6 months to complete
a full set of immunizations for your trip.
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR)
Diseases that are common in other parts of the world, to be aware of while traveling, include:
- Zika Virus (no vaccine available)
- Malaria (no vaccine available)
- Chikungunya Virus (no vaccine available)
- Dengue (no vaccine available)
To learn more about what you will need to enjoy a safe and healthy trip, click on one of the pages below:
- Travelers Health Web Page
- World Health Organization (WHO) International Travel and Health
- State Department - Bureau of Consular Affairs