You May Need Immunizations
Some vaccines may be required for travel. Check to see if you are up to date on routine vaccinations before traveling to any destination.
The Fresno County Immunization Program provides travel vaccinations for a FEE.
Please call (559) 600-3550 to ask for prices or to schedule an appointment for a Free travel consultation.
Vaccination Travel Clinic Schedule:
8:00 am - 11:30 am & 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Location: 1221 Fulton Street, Fresno, CA 93721 Telephone: (559) 600-3550
Payment may be made by cash, check, or credit card. We do not have the ability to bill insurance companies or Medi-Cal for travel vaccines.
It may require up to 6 months to complete
a full set of immunizations for your trip.
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR)
Diseases that are common in other parts of the world, to be aware of while traveling, include:
- Zika Virus (no vaccine available)
- Malaria (no vaccine available)
- Chikungunya Virus (no vaccine available)
- Dengue (no vaccine available)
To learn more about what you will need to enjoy a safe and healthy trip, click on one of the pages below:
- Travelers Health Web Page
- World Health Organization (WHO) International Travel and Health
- State Department - Bureau of Consular Affairs