College and Universities

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Some colleges and universities may require immunizations for admission to their campus to help keep students and staff protected from certain vaccine preventable diseases.  Before you graduate from high school make sure you are up-to-date on all your immunizations:

  • meningococcal meningitis 10132_Girl-Boy%20W-Tree
  • measles, mumps, rubella (MMR)
  • tetanus, diphtheria; pertussis (Tdap)                    
  • varicella
  • annual influenza (flu vaccine)
  • hepatitis B
  • human papillomavirus

If you are planning to live in the dorms it is recommended that you get immunized against meningococcal meningitis.  For more information about meningococcal diseases for college students please refer to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).



Off to College?

California Shots For College

State Mandates

National Meningitis Association


The Fresno County Immunization Program provides immunizations for those who qualify for the Vaccines for Children program  to protect them against vaccine-preventable diseases.


Clinic for Vaccinations (Shots) Location and Hours:

Location: 1221 Fulton Street, Fresno, CA 93721        Telephone: (559) 600-3550

Clinic for Vaccinations (Shots) is Open:

 Monday through Friday – APPOINTMENYS ONLY
from 8:00am to 11:30am and 1:00pm to 4:00pm

Thursday - travel vaccines given only by appointment

(Closed for lunch 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM)