The Fresno County Immunization Program provides immunizations for children, who qualify for the Vaccines for Children Program (VFC), and eligible adults to protect them against vaccine-preventable diseases.
The Fresno County Department of Public Health Immunization Program is providing influenza vaccine clinics at many different community sites throughout Fresno County.
See the schedules below
Fresno County Department of Public Health recommends everyone 6 months of age and older get a flu vaccine.
It's not too late to vaccinate!
Vaccination Clinic Schedule
|Monday - Friday|
|8:00 am - 11:30 am & 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
Location: 1221 Fulton Street, Fresno, CA 93721
Telephone: (559) 600-3550
Fresno County Department of Public Health Immunization Program utilizes the California Immunization Registry known as CAIR. For more information on CAIR visit:
Vaccines When Traveling Abroad
- Traveling Abroad Immunizations Offered by FCDPH Immunization Program
- World Health Organization (WHO) International Travel and Health
- Travel’s Health from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Immunizations for School
- Day Care, Preschool, and Grade School Immunizations
- College and Universities
- Fresno County School Districts
- Immunization for School and Laws
- California Immunization Registry (CAIR)
- Recommended Immunization Schedule for Children 0-6 years old
- Recommended Immunization Schedule for Children 7-18 years old
- Recommended Immunization Schedule for Adults
- California Department of Public Health Immunization Branch
- EZIZ – A One Stop Shop for Immunization Training and Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention