How to Report
Confidential Morbidity Reporting Forms (CMR’s)
Please select the appropriate form and fax (please do not email) completed forms to the number listed on the form. If you have any questions, please call 559-600-3434.
- CMR Form (use to report all diseases and conditions other than TB & DMV related)
- Guidelines for How to Report a STD using the CMR
- TB CMR Form (use only to report Tuberculosis)
- For more information please see the TB Reporting page
- DMV CMR Form (use only to report conditions which may impair a person’s ability to operate a motor vehicle to the Department of Motor Vehicles)
CalREDIE Confidential Morbidity Reporting
Forms can be electronically reported into the CalREDIE system using the Provider Portal. More information about the Provider Portal can be found at CalREDIE webpage. Provider Portal Account Request Forms can be faxed to 559-600-7607 Attn: Senior Epidemiologist.