Our Location: 1221 Fulton Street, Fresno CA 93721
Mailing: PO Box 11867, Fresno CA 93775-1867
Phone: (559) 600-3330
Fax: (559) 455-4705
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- See a doctor & start prenatal care.
- Do not drink alcohol, smoke or use drugs.
- Take a vitamin with folic acid.
- Get vaccinated.
- Be active & eat healthy.
- Where will baby sleep?
- Should I breastfeed my baby?
My Birth Matters - Always talk to your doctor about your questions and concerns.
- Attend Postpartum checkup after baby is born between 6 to 8 weeks after delivery
- Know the signs of Postpartum Depression
- Birth Spacing if I want to have another baby
- Warning signs after birth
Babies First program offers home visitation and health education services for pregnant mothers at no cost.
For more information, call (559) 600-3330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.