School health messages are written communication for school administration and nurses, but can be informative for the general public. These messages highlight important health and public health issues of which they should be aware.
To obtain school health messages or letters prior to 2020, contact Public Health Communication at
Our Location: 1221 Fulton Street, 6th Floor
P.O. Box 11867, Fresno CA 93775-1867
Phone: (559) 600-3200 FAX: (559) 600-7687
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has released updated guidance for colleges and universities and for education related travel.
This interim guidance is based on what is currently known about the transmission and severity of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The CDC will update this guidance as needed and as additional information becomes available.
Please see the updated guidance at the link below:
Additional health messages for schools are archived below:
- CDPH- School Guidance- ADA Compliant 3.7.20
- CDPH- Higher Education Guidance- ADA Compliant 3.7.20
- CDPH- Novel Coronavirus- Childcare and Preschool Guidance Letter 2.11.20
- CDPH- Novel Coronavirus- College Guidance Letter 2.11.20
- CDPH- Novel Coronavirus- K-12 School Guidance Letter 2.7.20
- School Letter- Novel Coronavirus Recommendations 1.24.20