Kaiser Permanente HMO
HMOs, or Health Maintenance Organizations, are copay based and cover services performed solely by providers within their network (with the exception of emergency services).
- Medical, mental health, prescription, and vision coverage are all through Kaiser Permanente.
- This plan is a local plan. Active employees must live or work in the Fresno coverage area, and COBRA participants must live in the Fresno coverage area to enroll.
This plan uses a provider network. You may only access services at a Kaiser facility, unless otherwise approved by Kaiser.
- You will have an assigned primary care physician.
- You may need a referral to see certain specialists.
- Behavioral Health Providers:
- You may self-refer to a behavioral health provider, as long as the provider is within the Kaiser network (contact Kaiser for details).
Deductibles & Copays:
- There is no deductible for this plan.
- Your office visit copay is $15.
- Deductibles and copays are waived if accessing preventive care services.
24/7 Care By Phone (Northern California)
(866) 454 - 8855 (TTY 711)
Kaiser Permanente members also have access to Kaiser's website and smartphone application. Both allow users to keep in contact with their doctors with ease, and the smartphone application allows for both phone and video conference appointments so members can see their doctor without the hassle of going to the doctor's office.
Smartphone Application: My Doctor Online App
Kaiser Permanente Customer Service
Phone: (800) 464-4000
Active Employee Group Number
Human Resources - Employee Benefits Division
Phone: (559) 600 - 1810
Fax: (559) 455 - 4787
Address*: 2220 Tulare St., Suite 1400, Fresno, CA 93721
*Please note that Employee Benefits is not responsible for any lost or stolen mail, nor mail received after the deadline. All paperwork and supporting documentation must be received by the Employee Benefits office prior to any deadlines.