Delta Dental DPPO
PPOs, or Preferred Provider Organizations, allow you to use out-of-network providers, but at a higher rate. The deductible period for this PPO plan is based on the calendar year.
Deductibles & Copays:
- The deductibles for this plan are $50 for each individual or $150 for families.
- You may still be responsible for various coinsurance amounts dependent upon the type of service you have (please review the Evidence of Coverage for details).
- Deductibles and copays are waived if accessing preventive care services.
How to Print a Temporary Delta Dental DPPO ID Card:
- Visit Delta Dental's website at www.deltadentalins.com and login.
- If this is the first time logging in, you will need to register first.
- Once you have logged in, click the Eligibility & Benefits tab and select the "Print ID Card" option.
- This plan offers an expanded network of PPO dentists, giving you more options to choose from. For a complete list of providers, including premier dentists, please visit the Delta Dental website at www.deltadentalins.com.
- This is a fee for service plan with the best discounts provided within the Delta Dental DPPO network of dentists.
|Dental Plan Option Comparison Chart|
|Delta Dental DPPO||DetlaCare USA DHMO|
$50 Per Individual
|Maximum Benefits Allowed|| $2,500
Per Individual Per Year
|No Annual Maximum|
PPO Provider: 0%
|$0 for Most Services|
PPO Provider: 10%
| $0 for Most Services
A copay may be required for upgraded materials and services
| Major Services
(Including Periodontics, Endodontics, and Oral Surgery)
|50%|| $0 for Most Services
A copay may be required for upgraded materials and services.
|Orthodontia (Adult)||$1,880 Copay*||$1,900 Copay|
|Orthodontia (Child)||$1,660 Copay*||$1,700 Copay|
|*Once per lifetime With a maximum of 24 months of treatment.||Pre and post-treatment services have additional copayments.|
Delta Dental Member Services
(800) 765 - 6003
Human Resources - Employee Benefits Division
Phone: (559) 600 - 1810
Fax: (559) 455 - 4787
Address*: 2220 Tulare St., Suite 1400, Fresno, CA 93721
*Please note that Employee Benefits is not responsible for any lost or stolen mail, nor mail received after the deadline. All paperwork and supporting documentation must be received by the Employee Benefits office prior to any deadlines.