New EAP Provider - Deer Oaks EAP Services
Effective January 1, 2018, Deer Oaks EAP Services is the County of Fresno's new benefits provider for the Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
All employees and their household members/dependents are eligible to access the EAP. Retirees and employees who have recently separated from Fresno County employment will continue to have access to services for up to six (6) months post-employment. All benefits are employer-paid and are 100% confidential.
Services include free:
- confidential counseling (up to 8 sessions per separate issue per year)
- legal assistance (free 30-minute telephone or in-person consultation with a plan attorney and 25% discount on hourly attorney fees)
- financial counseling (free unlimited telephone consultations with financial counselors)
- assistance with finding child and elder care programs
- work/life services
- take the high road benefit (one-time cab reimbursements due to incapacitation, up to $45)
Members may access the EAP by calling the toll-free Helpline number, downloading the iConnectYou Smartphone App, or instant messaging with a Work/Life Consultant through LiveCONNECT available on the website.
iConnectYou Passcode: 130179
Toll-free number: 1-888-993-7650