|If any questions or concerns please call: (559) 600-VOTE or (559) 600-8683|
What Is Remote Accessible Vote By Mail
Voters with disabilities can request and receive access to the Remote Accessible Vote by Mail system. The County of Fresno has selected Democracy Live Secure Select to provide this service. The Remote Accessible Vote by Mail system allows voters with disabilities to download and mark their correct ballot privately and independently using their own assistive technology, print their marked ballot, and mail it to the Elections Office to be counted.
Access the service anytime, day or night during an election period.
Voters with disabilities can:
- Vote on any computer with internet access and a printer.
- Vote their ballot on any of three (3) accessible ballot marking devices in person at a Vote Center.
Assistance for Voters with Disabilities
The County of Fresno Voter Registration and Elections Department has a long standing commitment to work with voters with disabilities to help them exercise their right to vote. This page provides general information about these efforts, and voters are encouraged to contact us with specific requests for assistance using the contact information below.
Email Clerk-Elections@fresnocountyca.gov, call (559) 600-8683 or fax (559) 488-3279 for help with the Accessible Vote by Mail system.
- U.S. Department of Justice - Disability Rights
- Disability Rights California Voting Publications
- California Secretary of State - Publications and Resources