|If any questions or concerns please call: (559) 600-VOTE or (559) 600-8683|
- November 12, 2018 to December 7, 2018: Candidate filing period.
- December 12, 2018: Deadline for extended filing period if incumbent does not file.
- January 4, 2019 to January 19, 2019: Transmission of UOCAVA ballots.
- January 7, 2019 to February 19, 2019: Filing period for qualified write-in candidates.
- February 4, 2019: Start mailing of permanent vote-by-mail ballots.
- February 4, 2019 to March 5, 2019: Early voting in elections office: 2221 Kern Street, Fresno
- February 18, 2019: Last day to register to vote.
- March 5, 2019: Election day 7:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- City of Clovis - Resolution
- City of Clovis - Proof of Publication
- Notice of Election Activities 1% (Spanish Version)
- Candidate List for all races on the ballot
- List of Polling Places and Election Officers
- List of Polling Places
- Candidate Contact Information
- Board Agenda Item calling Special Election For Supervisor Dist 2
- Voting Precinct to Registration Precinct Cross Reference Report
- Fresno County Multilingual Voter Service Program
- Fact Sheet
- USPS Ballot Transfer Log
R. Coalinga Regional Medical Center
( 50% + 1 Required to Pass)
- Resolution No. 2018-3
- Final Ballot Measure Wording - December 31, 2018
- Publication Including Argument Deadlines
- Amended Publications
- Impartial Analysis
- Argument in Favor for Measure R