Press Releases and Notices
- Notice of Election Activities (English/Spanish)
- Voted Ballot Drive-Thru Sites Selected
- Voted Ballot Drive-Thru Map and List
- May 6, 2013 – sample ballots and permanent vote-by-mail ballots to be mailed
- May 20, 2013 – last day to register to vote in this election
- May 28, 2013 – last day to file an application for a vote-by-mail ballot
- June 4, 2013 – Election Day!
- Arguments for and against Measure G were filed Monday, March 18, 2013.
- Rebuttal arguments are due by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 28, 2013.
- City of Fresno Resolution No. 2013-31 Calling Special Election
- Full text of City of Fresno Bill No. B-25, Ordinance No. 2012-26
- Notice of Date Fixed for Submitting Arguments
- The Impartial Analysis has been filed with the County Clerk’s office on March 18, 2013. In accordance with Elections Code 9295 it is available for public examination in the County Clerk’s office for a period of 10 calendar days.
- Fact Sheet
- Polling Places
- Polling Place Officers
FPPC Filing Deadlines
Please Note: As this is a city measure, all campaign documents will need to be filed with the City of Fresno – City Clerk, 2600 Fresno Street, Room 2133, Fresno, California 93721 (559) 621-7650.
- Candidates and Committees Primarily Formed to Support or Oppose Candidates or Measures Listed on the June 4, 2013 Local Ballot
- City General Purpose Recipient Committees, City Major Donor Committees and Independent Expenditure Committees Making Contributions or Independent Expenditures in Connection with the June 4, 2013 Local Election
- State and County General Purpose Recipient Committees, State and County Major Donor and Independent Expenditure Committees, Making Contributions or Independent
- Expenditures in Connection with the June 4, 2013 Local Election