Appeals of the Planning Commission's action are filed with the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors.
- Appeals must be filed within 15 days from the date of decision
- Appeal must include specific information on the reasons for the appeal
- Appeals must include the filing fee of $508.00
- Appeals are forwarded to the affected department(s)
- The Clerk of the Board’s office sets the item for a public hearing before the Board of Supervisors
Appeal forms are also available at the Clerk of the Board's office. Appeal forms can be hand delivered or submitted by mail to the Clerk of the Board's Office.
Clerk of the Board of Supervisors
2281 Tulare Street, Room 301
Fresno, CA 93721
(559) 600-3529 option 4