|Login to Complete Your Form 700|
Form 700s must be filed when assuming or leaving an office and annually.
- Annual Form 700s are due April 1
- Assuming & Leaving Form 700s are due within 30 days of the assuming/leaving date
- Penalties for late files may be $10 per day up to $100
Form 700s are to be completed using the eDisclosure filing system. This electronic program allows you to complete your Form 700 electronically. Once completed, the system will validate the form checking for errors and omissions, then allow you to electronically sign and submit your Form 700.
The following links provide helpful information for Form 700 filers, filing officials and filing officers.
- Form 700 Information
- Login to Complete Your Form 700
- eDisclosures for Filers
- eDisclosures for Filing Officials
- FPPC Website
- Agency Contact Information Form
- Conflict of Interest Codes