The CAO has authorized and directed Department Heads to implement telework to the greatest extent possible for all County employees whose work can reasonably be accommodated via telework.
Pursuant to this direction, the normal provisions and requirements of the telework program are suspended for 30 days (from March 12, 2020) and will be revisited and possibly extended pending the status of COVID-19 in Fresno County.
For more information on COVID-19, please visit the County Department of Public Health's COVID-19 Page.
For DBH Team Members at home, below is a list of guides to help you access essential tools for your everyday workflow needs.
- Cisco Jabber - Download Instructions
- Cisco Jabber - Windows Quick User Guide
- Setting up Outlook for Office 365 on your Android device
- Setting up Outlook for Office 365 on your iPhone device
- How to access Avatar from a home PC or laptop
- How to access or map other e-mail inbox(s) that you manage to Outlook 365
- How to access to complete and approve your timesheet from a home PC or laptop
- Timesheet Code Guide as of 03/19/2020 - updated periodically, please check back for changes
Additional COVID-19 Related Notices and Resources
- 5 Ways to View Coronavirus
- CBHDA County Behavioral Health Directors Prepare for COVID-19 Impact Notice
- COVID-19 Behavioral Health Resource Guide
- DHCS COVID-19 FAQ DUI programs
- DHCS COVID-19 Narcotic Treatment Programs FAQs
- HHS Guidelines for HIPAA during an Emergency
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Considerations During COVID-19 Outbreak Notice
- Self-Care and Stress Management for Public Health Emergency Workers
- State Hospital LPS Directive
- Talking to Kids about Hard Things Guide