To promote wellness through supported employment and education in a welcoming, accessible, recovery oriented system where people with serious mental illness and/or co-occurring disorders can achieve hope, healing and a meaningful life within their community.
- The Three Year Strategic Plan from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2015: SEES Three Year Strategic Plan 2013 - 2015
- The Three Year Strategic Plan from January 01, 2010 to December 31, 2012: SEES Three Year Strategic Plan 2010 - 2012
Supportive Employment Educational Services Flyer
- Assist participants to obtain competitive employment in the community.
- Linkage to the State Department of Rehabilitation.
- Vocational testing, resume making, interview skills, job searching, and labor market survey services.
- Placement and support, follow up for 90 days, and successful placement.
- G.E.D tutoring, disability screening, interest and occupational testing, linkage to local community colleges, assistance with course selection. Also, financial aid, paperwork assistance, and on-site counseling support.
Computer Lab Access
- Obtain computer skills, Keyboarding, reading.
- Math, memory, attention span, games, free usage.
A.S. Angelo presents a gift of his work "Obama" to Susan Anderson for the Board of Supervisors of Fresno County.
Artist Statement: "This is a sketch portrait of the 44th president of the United States, Barack Obama. Completed in 2009 and presented in 2010. The title of the piece is Hope"
State Department of Rehabilitation Staff
- Chai Xiong
- Dalia Banda Davis
- Ken Elvington
About the Staff
|Crough, Phyllis||Community Mental Health Specialist II
|Hughes, Billie||Peer Support Specialistemail@example.com
|Johnson, Debra||Peer Support Specialist
|Williams, Cary||Clinical Supervisor
|Spurgeon, Carrie||Peer Support Specialist
|Urrutia, Maria||Peer Support Specialist
|Vue, Pa||Office Assistant III
|Yang, Tou||Community Mental Health Specialist II
- Is held every Tuesday at 1:00 p.m. at the S.E.E.S. Program in Moduler E.
- After completion of orientation, an appointment card will be given to return for intake either with S.E.E.S. Educational Services or scheduling with the Department of Rehabilitation.
Parking is available at Cedar and Kings Canyon public parking lot. For those who travel by bus, you may get off on the corner of Kings Canyon and Cedar Avenues. SEES is located behind the main Metro Building.
Program Contact Information
4447 E. Kings Canyon Road
Fresno, CA, 93702 (Modular Building E)
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday (closed holidays)
Pa Vue, Office Assistant