Photo Courtesy of Microsoft
Our providers are very important partners in what we do here at Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Services. This page has been created to help you assist clients, stay informed, and link to available resources. Below, you will find some helpful links and training information. If there is anything you would find helpful in your efforts to offer the best services possible to clients, please email Lisa Ruiz at email@example.com. We welcome your input and suggestions.
Provider and Behavioral Health (BH) Board-SUD Sub Committee meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month. The Provider meeting is from 9:45am - 10:45pm. The BH Board-SUD Sub Committee meeting is from 11:00am - 12:00pm. Please contact our office at 600-6087 for the location of the next meeting.
Do you need to contact the staff analyst assigned to your program?
County Sponsored Trainings
This training schedule will be updated as new training opportunities become available, please check our site regularly for the most up-to-date information.
Drug Medi-Cal Application Packet
- DMC Application Packet
- DMC Application Attachment X - IRS Form W-9
- DMC Application Attachment XI - CA Form 590
- DHCS Waiver Website
Prior State-County Contracts:
- State-County Contract 14-90056 FY 2014-2017
- State-County Contract 14-90056 - Amendment I
- State-County Contract 14-90056 - Amendment II
- State-County Contract 14-90056 -Amendment III
- State-County Contract 14-90051 - Amendment IV
- State-County Contract 14-90051 - Amendment V
- State-County DMC Contract 17-94070 FY 2017-2020
News and Updates
- 2017 -Non DMC Billing Minor Consent Provider Invoice Submission DMC County of Responsibility Key Staffing Standards
- 2015 - DMC Emergency Counselor Certification Additional Provider Requirements New County Policies & Interpretation of State Regulations Trafficking Victims Protection Act Grievance-Complaint Process DMC Application Process
- 2014 - Changes to Site Reviews CalOms Requirements OMB Compliance Waiting List Americans with Disabilities ADA Compliance Self Assessment Electronic Signatures
- 2013 - Recoupment