FY 2018-19 Annual Update
MHSA Executive Summary
DBH is pleased to post the MHSA Annual Update/Three Year Plan Executive Summary. This document will provide you with an overview of the contents of the plan. This document is undergoing translations and will be made available as quickly as possible.
English: FY 16/17 Annual Update & Three Year Plan FY 17/18 - 19/20 MHSA Executive Summary
Spanish: FY 16/17 Annual Update & Three Year Plan FY 17/18 - 19/20 MHSA Executive Summary Spanish
Hmong: FY 16/17 Annual Update & Three Year PLan FY 17/18 - 19/20 Executive Summary Hmong
Innovation Final Reports - POSTED
The Department of Behavioral Health is posting two Innovations programs that are being ‘deleted.’
“Deleted’ communicates to the public that these plans have been implemented and their learning goals have been tested, evaluated and implemented in our the system of care.
The two programs posted include activities or services have either been funded with a new funding stream (Community Services and Supports) or their activities have been embedded into our system of care for continued growth and learning. These two programs were identified as deleted in the prior Update process, this action shares the required final reports.
New Innovation (INN) programs under initial consideration are outlined in the Executive Summary posted here, INN programs will undergo stakeholder input and formal request during this fiscal year.
Integrated Discharge Team
FY 2013-14 - Annual Update
Annual Update FY 13-14 - Thank you for your interest and participation in the FY 13/14 Annual Update process. The public hearing was conducted by the Mental Health Board on October 15, 2014 at 1:30 pm. Posted as of October 21, 2014 are the following:
- Final Summary of Posting Period Comments
- Final FY 13-14 Annual Update Executive Summary
- Annual Update FY 13-14 Attachment A
- Annual Update FY 13-14 Attachment B
- Final FY 13-14 Annual Update Full Report
Again we thank you for your time.
Fresno County MHSA Annual Update FY 13-14 - As part of the Fresno County MHSA FY 2013-14 Annual Update Plan process, the Department will be scheduling a series of community wide stakeholder meetings (details to follow). The Department will be posting on an ongoing basis all feedback received/information feedback forms received from the various stakeholder meetings onto this website.
Please refer to the flyer below regarding these phase III meetings. The purpose of these meetings is to obtain your feedback on Mental Health Services Act (MHSA) funded programs, and if any changes are needed.
- Invitation for Fresno County Mhsa Community Planning Process Workgroup
- AU FY 13-14 Phase III Flyer
- AU FY 13-14 Phase III Flyer -Spanish
- AU FY 13-14 Phase III Flyer -Hmong
Some of the information being provided as part of this update process are attached below:
- Annual Update FY 13-14 Stakeholder Meetings Flyer - English - 01-30-14
- Annual Update FY 13-14 Stakeholder Meetings Flyer - Spanish- 01-30-14
- Annual Update FY 13-14 Stakeholder Meetings Flyer - Hmong - 01-30-14
- Annual Update FY 13-14 Stakeholder Meetings Flyer - 01-15-14
- Annual Update FY 13-14 Stakeholder Meetings Flyer - Spanish - 01-16-14
- Annual Update FY 13-14 Stakeholder Meetings Flyer - Hmong - 01-16-14
MHSA Stakeholder Process – Flowchart Depicting the Various Phases of the Annual Update
Stakeholder Feedback Information Form – Used to Collect Feedback From the Community at Meetings
- Stakeholder Input Community Conversations 12-3
- Stakeholder Input Suicide Prevention Taskforce 12-13
- MHSA Stakeholder Phase 1 Input - MHB Forum Parlier
- MHSA Stakeholder Phase 1 Input - MHB Forum Kerman
- MHSA Stakeholder Phase 1 Input - Blue Sky Exchange
- MHSA Stakeholder Phase 1 Input - Blue Sky Provider
- MHSA Stakeholder Phase 1 Input - TP ICSST
- MHSA Stakeholder Phase 1 Input - TP IMH First Street FSP
- MHSA Stakeholder Phase 1 Input - TP CDP
- MHSA Stakeholder Phase 1 Input - TP TAY
- MHSA Stakeholder Phase 1 Input - TP Rural
- MHSA Stakeholder Phase 1 Input - K-12 PEI
- MHSA Stakeholder Phase 1 Input - CBANS
Stakeholder Public Comment Form Individuals
MHSA Training on Basic Fundamental of MHSA 101
Outcome Measurement Schedule and Forms
- Attachment A - Outcomes Template
- Attachment B - Reportable Outcomes
- Outcomes Effectiveness Form Fill In - Attachment C
- Information Notice - Outcome Measurements - 3-25-14
If you would like to see MHSA Program Outcomes, please click on the following link:
Annual Update Timeline
FY 2012-13 - Annual Update
Revised MHSA FY 2012-13 Annual Update: The MHSA Revised FY 2012-13 Annual Update Plan has been prepared. The revised annual update includes all changes from the Mental Health Board meeting on January 16, 2013. The revised annual update will be presented to the County Board of Supervisors for final approval on February 26, 2013.
Attached Below are the Following Documents:
- Executive Summary for Annual Update 12-13
- Annual Update FY 12-13
- Attachment a – 30 Day Public Comment Period Questions/Comments Received and Responses Provided
- Attachment B – Public Hearing Comments
- Attachment C – Fiscal Sheets
- Attachment D - Outcomes
The Department of Behavioral Health is providing the following updates to the posted plan specific to four programs:
- Youth Empowerment Centers
- Cultural Based Access and Navigation Specialists
- Community Gardens
- Integrated Wellness Center
Update to MHSA Annual Update Process - The public hearing was held on January 9, 2013. Thank you to all that attended. Below are documents from that hearing:
The Fresno County Mental Health Board has an agenda item for their January 16, 2013 meeting stating: Approval and Recommendations of MHSA Annual Update.
Mental Health Board meetings are open to the public , your attendance and participation is encouraged.
Fresno County Mental Health Board
Wednesday, January 16, 2013 @ 2:30PM
Blue Sky Wellness Center
1617 E. Saginaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93704
Public Comments Received and Responses Provided by the Department - As part of the MHSA FY 2012-13 Annual Update Public comment period, the Department received various questions and feedback from the community. The questions and public comments received as well as the Department’s response are posted below.
One of the questions asked was the justification for the programs added/expanded. The MHSA Annual Update is a stakeholder driven process and plans added/expanded reflected the feedback received from the stakeholders.
Specific Questions/comments received and response provided by the Department is shown below. Several attachments providing additional information are also shown below.
- Response to MHB Questions on Annual Update
- KV - YEC Monthly Summary Report - Jan - Nov 2012
- KV - YEC Time Study - Nov 2012
- Holistic Center Report - Nov 2012
MHSA 2012-13 Annual Update Public Hearing - We are pleased to announce that the Public Hearing for the MHSA 2012-13 Annual Update shall take place on January 9, 2013 at 2:30PM at Blue Sky. Please see announcement below for additional information.
- Annual Update Hearing Flyer
- Annual Update Hearing Flyer- Spanish
- Annual Update Hearing Flyer - Hmong
MHSA FY 2012-13 Annual Update Public Comment Period - We are pleased to post the MHSA FY 2012-13 Annual Update. An Executive Summary, budget sheets and program outcome measurements are also posted. The Executive summary provides information and data on existing approved MHSA programs, new proposals, as well as expansions of existing programs.
The MHSA 2012-13 Annual Update public comment period is from November 19 - December 19, 2012.
The MHSA annual update is a State required process to continue funding MHSA components and programs. The annual update is an opportunity for the community to make changes to existing programs, add programs, or delete programs. In addition this annual update provides program data, outcomes, funding, and other detail for all existing and new proposed programs.
Public Comment forms are also posted. The Executive Summary shall be translated into Spanish and Hmong. Questions as well as assistance in Spanish and Hmong will be provided by Department staff via the following:
Phone: (559) 600-6899
Fax: (559) 600-7711
- MHSA FY 12-13 Annual Update
- Annual Update FY 12-13 Executive Summary - 11-15-12
- Annual Update FY 12-13 Executive Summary - 11-15-12 - Spanish
- Annual Update FY 12-13 Executive Summary - 11-15-12 - Hmong
- Exhibit A - Budget Sheets - Annual Update FY 12-13
- Exhibit B - Outcome Measurements Annual Updated FY 12-13
- Annual Update FY 12-13 Public Comment Form
- Annual Update FY 12-13 Public Comment Form - Spanish
- Annual Update FY 12-13 Public Comment Form - Hmong
- Annual Update FY 12-13 Flyer
- Annual Update FY 12-13 Flyer - Spanish
- Annual Update FY 12-13 Flyer - Hmong
MHSA FY 2012-13 Annual Update Stakeholder Process - As part of the Fresno County MHSA FY 2012-13 Annual Update Plan process, the Department of Behavioral Health has scheduled a series of community wide stakeholder meetings. More information on the Annual Update and various locations and dates scheduled are shown in the flyer below.
In addition, a draft timeline is also shown below showing the various steps involved in the Annual Update Process.
A Public Comment form is also attached. Hope to See You at the Community Meetings.
- Stakeholder Meeting Flyer - Review of Data and Recommendations
- Stakeholder Meeting Flyer - Review of Data and Recommendations - Spanish
- Stakeholder Meeting Flyer - Review of Data and Recommendations - Hmong
- FY 12-13 Annual Update Stakeholder Meetings Flyer
- FY 12-13 Annual Update Stakeholder Meetings - Spanish
- FY 12-13 Annual Update Stakeholder Meetings Flyer - Hmong
- Annual Updated FY 12-13 Timeline
- Annual Updated FY 12-13 Public Comment Form
- Annual Updated FY 12-13 Public Comment Form - Spanish
- Annual Updated FY 12-13 Public Comment Form - Hmong
- Program Outcomes Measurements
- Program Descriptions Summary Sheet
FY 2011-12 - Annual Update
“The below Fiscal sheets show the amount of funding allocated in the FY 2011-12 MHSA State plan for various MHSA components/programs as well as amounts shown in recent Innovation/Housing plan approvals. Additional information is provided on the clients served/to be served.”