Fresno County New Hires and Contractors can enroll in upcoming trainings electronically using Eventbrite.
In response to the COVID-19 Shelter in Place Order, Fresno County has taken steps to reduce health risks to employees and the public by adjusting business practices through many of our departments. The Compliance Office and Managed Care divisions are limiting in-person public contacts by directing contractors and employees to participate in mandatory new hire or annual trainings online whenever available.
After enrolling, look for an invitation from either Skype or Webex with access information.
Email Samantha Wright with the Compliance Office for assistance.
- Up to four attendees can be registered at a time by providing their: full name, job title, Organization/Division, email address, and date of hire. The email address you are providing will be used to deliver a confirmation email, if you do not have the attendees email, you can use your own.
- When registering, one must select which of the 3 trainings they would like to attend.
- We will utilize your log-in information and other internal measures to verify attendance.
- Registration will be available until noon the day before the training.
- If your registration is not visible during the online session, be sure to notify the instructor.
If you have taken this training in the past, please consult the Compliance Office by email before registering.
Samantha Wright - Administrative Assistant
Phone: (559) 600-6861
Click your desired training date to register.