|File Description||File Type||Cost|
||Text, CSV, or PDF||$25.10|
|Secured Assessment Roll including owners' names as of Lien Date (Jan 1)||Text, CSV, or PDF||$48.70|
|Current Ownership Name and Mailing Address
|Text or CSV
|Additional Owners on Most Current
|Text or CSV||$24.00|
|Situs Index (Physical Location)||Text, CSV, or PDF||$29.21|
|Unsecured Assessment Roll
|Text, CSV, or PDF||$29.68|
$.05 per parcel for 295,094 parcels
|Text or CSV||$14,754.70|
|Tax Area Master
||Text or CSV||$33.64|
Data File Notes
- All files are sorted by APN (Assessor's Parcel Number) unless noted.
- We do not sell pieces of the Assessment Roll such as a specific range of APNs, a single APN, a particular neighborhood, school district, water district, specific cities such as Fresno or Parlier, etc.
- Parcels owned by government entities (i.e. City of Fresno, federal government, various water districts) are not assessable; therefore they do not appear on the assessment roll.
- Situs file is formatted to show street address and APN. It is arranged alphabetically by street name.
- Quarterly Sales data is for the previous two (2) years only.
- Property Characteristics file cost is 5 cents per parcel. There are 295,094 assessable parcels as of January 1, 2019.
- Text and CSV (comma-separated values) files are formatted for use with spreadsheets and database management systems.
To Purchase Files
Data will be sent after payment has been received in our office. To purchase any or all of these files, please provide the following:
- A written request stating the specific files you require and in what format.
- Contact name, daytime phone number, and E-mail address.
- The mailing address the data will be sent to.
- A check or money order payable to the Fresno County Treasurer for the total amount of all files requested. Do not send cash.