Department of Public Works Service Availability
To ensure the health and safety of our employees and do our best to minimize the spread of COVID-19 in our community, the Fresno County Department of Public Works and Planning will close all public counters effective Monday, March 23, 2020. The closure will be in effect until Tuesday, April 14, 2020. Services provided by the Department will continue through alternative methods as listed below:
Design Division: (including bid submittals, RFP submittals)
- Please email DesignServices@fresnocountyca.gov or call (559) 600-4109 for more information
Development Services Division: (including building plan check submittals and review, building permit issuance, building inspection requests and services, land use and mapping application submittals, grading permit issuance and inspections, Williamson Act administration, record of survey and corner record submittals, zoning information inquires)
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 600-4497 or (559) 600-4540 for more information
Financial Services Division: (including water/wastewater payments, park reservation payments, annual park passes)
- Please email PWPBusinessOffice@fresnocountyca.gov or call (559) 600-4291 for more information
Resources Division: (including park reservations, C&D permits, waste management plans, NEWHA/ESAP contracts/payments, community cleanup vouchers, special event permits)
- For Park inquiries (including special event permits) please email email@example.com or call (559) 600-3004
- For Solid Waste inquiries (including C&D Permits, waste management plans, NEWHA/ESAP contracts or payments, and Community Cleanup vouchers) inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 600-4259
Road Maintenance Division: (including encroachment or improvement permits, plan submittals, transportation permits, road issues)
- Please email email@example.com or call (559) 600-4240 for more information
Water and Natural Resources Division: (including water well yield tests, SGMA administration, low income housing loans, tourism, and film commission activities)
- Please email WaterAndNaturalResources@fresnocountyca.gov or call (559) 600-4292 for more information.
Please visit our website www.fresnocountyca.gov/publicworks for additional information. Thank you for your understanding as we all work through this COVID-19 outbreak.