Fresno County Clerk Announces Service Modifications
FRESNO, CA, Monday, March 16, 2020 - The County is dedicated to keeping our community safe. In accordance with CDC and Governor Newsom’s directives, the County Clerk’s office will put in place the following measures in response to COVID 19:
- Marriage license applicants will be limited to the couple only.
- Effective 3/17/20, wedding ceremonies will be suspended until further notice.
- It is strongly recommended that Fictitious Business Name filings be submitted via U.S. Mail only.
- Customers are strongly encouraged to maintain appropriate social distancing while visiting our office.
- Customers without time-sensitive business with the County Clerk’s office should consider postponing their visit to our office.
For more information, please visit http://votefresnocounty.com/ or call (559) 600-2575.