Federal and State law provide employees with certain protections. The information below is intended to notify you of your rights and responsibilities under applicable law, and helpful links are provided to give you additional information.
- Administrative Policy No. 31 - Equal Employment Opportunity
- Administrative Policy No. 32 - Discrimination / Harassment
- Americans with Disabilities Act - Your Employment Rights as an Individual with a Disability
- California Family Rights Act - (DFEH Notice)
- California Law Prohibits Workplace Discrimination and Harassment - (DFEH Notice)
- Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act - (DOL Notice)
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - (EEOC Notice)
- Family Care and Medical Leave (CFRA Leave) and Pregnancy Disability Leave - (DFEH Notice)
- Hate Violence and Civil Rights - (DFEH Notice)
- Pregnancy Leave - (DFEH Notice)
- Sexual Harassment - (DFEH Notice)
- Voter Rights - Time off to vote
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee - (DFEH Notice)
- Your Rights Under USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (DOL Notice)
For Risk Management Postings / Resources, please click here.