|If any questions or concerns please call: (559) 600-VOTE or (559) 600-8683|
IF YOU ANSWER YES TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS THIS JUST MIGHT BE FOR YOU!!!
Would you like to learn something new with no homework involved?
Are you in need of some volunteer or community service requirements for your college applications?
Would you like to learn while making a little extra money?
Would you like to add experience for your resume?
Fresno County Elections office would love for you to be a part of our Election Day team!!!
Under the “Learn While You Earn” program, you can receive a stipend of $150 for assisting and learning with the voting process on Election Day.
- 16 years old on Election Day
- U.S. citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident
- A JUNIOR or SENIOR with a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Must be able to speak, read, and write fluent English
- Attend a MANDATORY 2 ½ hour training class each election
- Provide your own transportation to and from the polling location on Election Day
- Work on Election Day from 6:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Have a cell phone
- Application must be signed by the student, parent, and a teacher or counselor
- Set up, prepare, open and close the polling place location
- Locate voter names on a roster that is pre-printed for polling place
- Issue and receive official ballots to/from voters
- Assist voters in all phases of the voting process
- Perform all required duties as assigned by the Precinct Inspector or the Registrar of Voters
- BILINGUAL SPEAKERS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
- Fresno County has a significant need for Precinct Officers who are bilingual and speak fluent Chinese, Japanese, Khmer, Hindi, and Spanish.
STUDENTS TO PRINT YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Send any questions you may have to PrecinctOfficers@co.fresno.ca.us.
You can also call us @ (559) 600-1620.