Statewide General Election - November 4, 2014
November 4, 2014 Candidates
Measures on November 4, 2014 General Election
- Z- Keep our Zoo
- M-Mendota Unified School District General Obligation Bond of 2014
- O-City of Orange Cove Special Tax for Police and Fire
- R-Pine Ridge Elementary School Bond
- T-West Hills Community College General Obligation Bond
- P-City of Coalinga Utility Users Tax
- S-City of Parlier Police and Fire Parcel Tax
- G-Golden Plains Unified School District General Obligation Bond
Recognize and respect all individuals while continually improving and providing the highest quality of service.
Conduct elections in a manner that protects the integrity of the electoral process.
Promote a positive work environment.
Brandi L. Orth
Registrar of Voters
|Clerk Services: Open Monday - Friday 8:30 A.M. - 4 P.M.
Marriage Licenses and FBN's are accepted until 4 P.M. Passport applications are accepted until 3 P.M.
Elections: Open Monday - Friday 8:30 A.M. - 5 P.M.
We accept debit/credit cards.