SPECIAL VACANCY NOTICE FOR:
City of Clovis Election - March 7, 2017
City of Clovis Information Page
- November 14, 2016 to December 9, 2016 - Candidate filing period
- December 14, 2016 - Extended filing period if incumbent fails to file
- December 15, 2016 - Secretary of State random alphabet draw
- January 6, 2017 to January 21, 2017 - Issue ballots to military and overseas voters
- February 6, 2017 - 1st day of early voting, permanent vote-by-mail ballots mailed
- February 20, 2017 - Last day to register to vote in this election
- February 28, 2017 - Last day to request a vote-by-mail ballot be mailed to voter
- March 7, 2017 - Election Day, 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
VERIFY YOUR "VOTES" REGISTRATION PROFILE: click here for more information!
Need a marriage license, Fictitious Business Name or a passport?
Effective Tuesday, December 1, 2015 you can obtain these services at our new location:
- 2220 Tulare Street, 1st floor (a short 2 minute walk from our existing office)
Brandi L. Orth
County Clerk /
Registrar of Voters
Recognize and respect all individuals while continually improving and providing the highest quality of service.
Conduct elections in a manner that protects the integrity of the electoral process.
The County of Fresno is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Promote a positive work environment.
- Clerk Services: Open Monday - Friday 8:30 A.M. - 4 P.M.
Marriage Licenses and FBN's are accepted until 4 P.M. Passport applications are accepted until 3 P.M.
- Elections: Open Monday - Friday 8:30 A.M. - 5 P.M.
We accept debit/credit cards.