IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you have recently received a letter from the Voter Participation Center (VPC) advising that you are not a registered voter, please read these media releases:
- California Association of Clerks and Election Officials (CACEO) media release
- California Secretary of State media release
To verify if you are a registered voter in Fresno County, please use the “Fresno County …. VOTES” look up feature below.
VERIFY YOUR "VOTES" REGISTRATION PROFILE: click here for more information!
November 8, 2016 Presidential General Election
SERVE AS A PRECINCT OFFICER
- October 5, 2016 - Sample ballot booklets in mail
- October 10, 2016 - Early Voting Open at 2221 Kern St, Fresno
- October 11, 2016 - Permanent Vote-By-Mail ballots in mail
- October 24, 2016 - Last day to register to vote in this Presidential General election
- November 1, 2016 - Last day to file application to request vote-by-mail ballot by mail
- November 5, 2016 (Saturday) – Kern Street office open for voting – 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
- November 8, 2016 - Election day
- Basic Election Calendar
National Voter Registration Day and High School Education Week
- September 17, 2016 Constitution Day at Fresno State
- September 27, 2016 National Voter Registration Day, September 19-30, 2016 High School Voter Education Weeks
- September 22, 2016 Constitution Day at Reedley College
- September 22, 2016 County Superintendent of Schools
- October 4, 2016 Sanger Women's Club Presentation
Need a marriage license, Fictitious Business Name or a passport?
Effective Tuesday, December 1, 2015 you can obtain these services at our new location:
- 2220 Tulare Street, 1st floor (a short 2 minute walk from our existing office)
Brandi L. Orth
County Clerk /
Registrar of Voters
Recognize and respect all individuals while continually improving and providing the highest quality of service.
Conduct elections in a manner that protects the integrity of the electoral process.
The County of Fresno is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Promote a positive work environment.
- Clerk Services: Open Monday - Friday 8:30 A.M. - 4 P.M.
Marriage Licenses and FBN's are accepted until 4 P.M. Passport applications are accepted until 3 P.M.
- Elections: Open Monday - Friday 8:30 A.M. - 5 P.M.
We accept debit/credit cards.