VERIFY YOUR "VOTES" REGISTRATION PROFILE: click here for more information!
November 8, 2016 Presidential General ElectionMeasures
Press Releases and Notices
- Notice of random selection of precincts for 1% Manual Tally English / Spanish
- Sample ballot booklets & Permanent Vote-By-Mail ballots in mail: October 11, 2016
- Last day to register to vote in this Presidential General election: October 24, 2016
- Last day to file application to request vote-by-mail ballot by mail: November 1, 2016
- Election day: November 8, 2016
- Basic Election Calendar
Need a marriage license, Fictitious Business Name or a passport?
Effective Tuesday, December 1, 2015 you can obtain these services at our new location:
- 2220 Tulare Street, 1st floor (a short 2 minute walk from our existing office)
Brandi L. Orth
County Clerk /
Registrar of Voters
Recognize and respect all individuals while continually improving and providing the highest quality of service.
Conduct elections in a manner that protects the integrity of the electoral process.
The County of Fresno is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Promote a positive work environment.
- Clerk Services: Open Monday - Friday 8:30 A.M. - 4 P.M.
Marriage Licenses and FBN's are accepted until 4 P.M. Passport applications are accepted until 3 P.M.
- Elections: Open Monday - Friday 8:30 A.M. - 5 P.M.
We accept debit/credit cards.