Statewide Direct Primary Election - June 3, 2014
Note: Effective July 1, 2014 the Fresno County Board of Supervisors has approved an updated cost recovery fee increase for the rendering of service per Fresno County Ordinance 14-003.
- Public Marriage License fee will increase from $50 to $58.
Due to the recent increase in requests for passport processing, here are a few tips to help make your passport visit to the County Clerk/Registrar of Voters Department less stressful:
Passport applications are only accepted until 3pm (M-F). Monday and Fridays are very busy days at the County Clerk’s office. You might consider arriving Tuesday through Thursday before noon, which is typically less busy.
- Please be prepared with all necessary requirements for the passport application. Photo copies of vital statistic documents are not acceptable. Vital statistic documents must be originals or certified copies. “Keepsake” or “ceremonial” copies are not considered original documents.
- Minors (under age 16) must be accompanied by both parents and both parents must have proper identification.
- Adult passport renewals are not processed at our facility. Renewals for adults must be sent directly by the applicant to the National Passport Processing Center. Application Form DS-82 is required and can be obtained by visiting travel.state.gov.
- For additional information, questions, and inquiries: call toll-free 1-877-487-2778 or by email at NPIC@state.gov.