Municipal Special Election - City of Fresno
- Press Releases and Notices
- Voted Ballot Drive-Thru Map and List
- Important Dates
- May 6, 2013 – sample ballots and permanent vote-by-mail ballots to be mailed
- May 20, 2013 – last day to register to vote in this election
- May 28, 2013 – last day to file an application for a vote-by-mail ballot
- June 4, 2013 – Election Day!
- Arguments for and against Measure G were filed Monday, March 18, 2013.
- Rebuttal arguments are due by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 28, 2013.
- City of Fresno Resolution No. 2013-31 Calling Special Election
- Full text of City of Fresno Bill No. B-25, Ordinance No. 2012-26
- Notice of Date Fixed for Submitting Arguments
- The Impartial Analysis has been filed with the County Clerk’s office on March 18, 2013. In accordance with Elections Code 9295 it is available for public examination in the County Clerk’s office for a period of 10 calendar days.
- Fact Sheet
- Check status of your Vote By Mail ballot
- Sample Ballot and Polling Place Look Up
- Polling Places
- Polling Place Officers
FPPC Filing Deadlines
Please Note: As this is a city measure, all campaign documents will need to be filed with the City of Fresno – City Clerk, 2600 Fresno Street, Room 2133, Fresno, California 93721 (559) 621-7650.