Mental Health Services Act
County of Fresno
Directing Change Video Contest
Check out Matthew Flores Suicide Prevention Video for the Directing Change Video Contest 2015
Click Here to view additional Award Winning Videos
- A Community Forum - will be held on November 5, 2015, to discuss the impact of Proposition 63, the Mental Health Services Act (MHSA), in Fresno County.
Location: The Falls Event Center
4105 W Figarden Drive
Fresno, CA 93722
Consumer Pre-Meeting - 110515
- My Art Matters - MHSA would like to update our MHSA Gallery with more art pieces that promote Wellness, Recovery, Resiliency, and Hope in forms of photographs, paintings, crafts, poems, or drawings(etc.). Please click on the following link to get more information about "My Art Matters" project.
My Art Matters
- MHSA Housing Application Documents: Please click on the following links for more information:
Renaissance Properties Application Homeless Certification - Example
Application and SMI Verification Form Guide for Housing Application
ROI from HA Form ROI from DMH Form
- MHSA Outcomes - Please click on the following link to go to our MHSA Outcomes Page!!
MHSA Program Outcomes
- MHSA Program Summary Sheet - The provided summary sheet outlines implemented MHSA programs with general program and contact information. This summary will be updated monthly and posted/distributed to ensure up to date information.
Mental Health Program Summary - October 2015
Have comments or questions? Please email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org