Mental Health Services Act
County of Fresno
Please click on the flyer to register:
Eric Hipple Presentation Flyer
Annual Update FY 13-14 - Thank you for your interest and participation in the FY 13/14 Annual Update process. The public hearing was conducted by the Mental Health Board on October 15, 2014 at 1:30 pm. Posted as of October 21, 2014 are the following:
Again we thank you for your time.
Updates: Work is currently being done, Kristi Williams is working with parents to identify bathroom tile colors! Stay tuned for more information!
Wall Tile Floor Tile
Fresno County MHSA Annual Update FY 13-14 - As part of the Fresno County MHSA FY 2013-14 Annual Update Plan process, the Department will be scheduling a series of community wide stakeholder meetings (details to follow). The Department will be posting on an ongoing basis all feedback received/information feedback forms received from the various stakeholder meetings onto this website.
Please refer to the flyer below regarding these phase III meetings. The purpose of these meetings is to obtain your feedback on Mental Health Services Act (MHSA) funded programs, and if any changes are needed.
INVITATION FOR FRESNO COUNTY MHSA COMMUNITY PLANNING PROCESS WORKGROUP
Some of the information being provided as part of this update process are attached below:
MHSA Stakeholder Process – Flowchart Depicting the various Phases of the Annual Update
Fresno County MHSA Stakeholder Process Flow Chart - 040314
Stakeholder Feedback Information Form – Used to collect feedback from the community at meetings
MHSA Stakeholder Process - Phase 1 - Form Template
1. Stakeholder Input Community Conversations 12-13
2. Stakeholder Input Suicide Prevention Taskforce 12-13
3. MHSA Stakeholder Phase 1 Input - MHB Forum Parlier
4. MHSA Stakeholder Phase 1 Input - MHB Forum Kerman
5. MHSA Stakeholder Phase 1 Input - Blue Sky Exchange
6. MHSA Stakeholder Phase 1 Input - Blue Sky Provider
7. MHSA Stakeholder Phase 1 Input - TP ICSST
8. MHSA Stakeholder Phase 1 Input - TP IMH First Street FSP
9. MHSA Stakeholder Phase 1 Input - TP CDP
10. MHSA Stakeholder Phase 1 Input - TP TAY
11. MHSA Stakeholder Phase 1 Input - TP Rural
12. MHSA Stakeholder Phase 1 Input - K-12 PEI
13. MHSA Stakeholder Phase 1 Input - CBANS
Stakeholder Public Comment Form individuals
AU FY 13-14 Public Comment Form
AU FY 13-14 Public Comment Form - SPANISH
MHSA Training on Basic Fundamental of MHSA 101
Outcome Measurement Schedule and forms:
Attachment A - Outcomes Template
Attachment B - Reportable Outcomes
Outcomes Effectiveness Form Fill In - Attachment C
Information Notice - Outcome Measurements - 3-25-14 .
If you would like to see MHSA Program Outcomes, please click on the following link: MHSA Program Outcomes
Annual Update Timeline
AU FY 13-14 Timeline
- My Art Matters - MHSA would like to update our MHSA Gallery with more art pieces that promote Wellness, Recovery, Resiliency, and Hope in forms of photographs, paintings, crafts, poems, or drawings(etc.). Please click on the following link to get more information about "My Art Matters" project.
My Art Matters
- MHSA Housing Application Documents: Please click on the following links for more information:
Renaissance Properties Application Homeless Certification - Example
Application and SMI Verification Form Guide for Housing Application
ROI from HA Form ROI from DMH Form
- MHSA Outcomes - Please click on the following link to go to our MHSA Outcomes Page!!
MHSA Program Outcomes
- MHSA Program Summary Sheet - The provided summary sheet outlines implemented MHSA programs with general program and contact information. This summary will be updated monthly and posted/distributed to ensure up to date information.
- MHSA Programs Summary 02-03-15